Tuesday 16 March 2010

... A Quick Update.

Since my last post I have looked up the so called medication I'm on. Some of it is used to treat bipolar, some for major depression & some for chronic depression with sedation. The tranquillizer is just a good old knock out  drug & so the confusion continues...
I will be happy if there ever comes a time that I can be told why I'm taking such a concoction of these tablets.
It seems they're covering their backs with everything in the medication department, so that hopefully one of them is working to supposedly make me feel better.
Some of the side effects can actually cause things like mania, insomnia, anxiety & depression.
Why oh why am I putting my life in these peoples hands, who are there to help me feel better when they are possibly creating more problems for me.
Definitely time for an appointment to have my say on it all, instead of sitting back & going along with the so-called professionals.
As Gordon Ramsay would say... " Done "

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing how it went.. love you xxx

    ReplyDelete